Esteroids App is the engine powering esteroids.eth search engine. It’s released under MIT license.
In order to help people get involved in the development, we switch today Esteroids App to a public release system. You can see our releases on Github.
Each release of Esteroids App will have a version number. The version number is for the form Vx.y.z, where ‘x’, ‘y’ and ‘z’ are integer numbers. Here:
- ‘z’ means new small features (like dark mode) or bug fixes
- ‘y’ means a new major feature (like decentralized surfing)
- ‘x’ means a milestone, like WNFTs.
Here it is in picture form!
To be consistent, we publish two past releases:
- V0.1.0 — Esteroids Beta version. The first version of the search engine. The count begins from Beta since Esteroids Alpha was a “websites explorer” and not a search engine.
- V0.2.0 — Decentralized surfing.
Each of those releases is a major feature so the middle number increases.
From now on we will take our release and versioning system very seriously! Expect to see many of these!